Watch Saturn 3
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Saturn 3
Saturn 3 is a 1980 movie with a runtime of 95
Director Stanley Donen,
Cast Farrah Fawcett,
In the future, Earth is overcrowded and the population relies on distant bases to be fed. In the Saturn 3 station, Major Adam and the scientist Alex, who is also his lover and has never been on Earth, have been researching hydroponics for three years in the base alone with their dog Sally. Meanwhile, the psychotic Captain Benson fails the mental test required to travel to Saturn 3 and kills his replacement, Captain James, taking his place in the mission of assembling and programming the Demi-God series robot Hector to replace one of the scientists in Saturn 3. On the arrival, the mentally disturbed Captain Benson becomes sexually obsessed for Alex. Then he uses an interface to link his brain to program Hector, but incapable to control his emotions, he transfers his homicidal tendency and insanity to Hector. Now Major Adam and Alex are trapped in the station with a dangerous psychopath robot. Currently you are able to watch "Saturn 3
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Maturity Rating Reason
- BBFC Ratings info
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Nudity: Completely naked male rear view
A woman is briefly seen topless, her breasts are clearly seen.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- Farrah screams while she's being manhandled by a robot.
Farrah screams while a robot cuts off some guy's hand and it's laying on the floor right in front of her where she's laying on the floor hardly wearing anything below the belly button.
Farrah screams a lot during the movie. It's not a good day for her.
A pretty old formula of sex and violence.
- Profanity Reason
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Several references to "blues", "blue dreamies", a sleeping pill of sorts. However, two characters take the pills together, and are later seen passed out, appearing to have been having a party of sorts.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- Farrah has something stuck in her eye, and Harvey Keitel forcibly holds her head still so his creepy robot can tweezer it out of her eye.
I think I'd scream too if a freshly, violently amputated hand came flying at me. It's an old-school treatment of a sadist getting vindictive.
Transcontinental Film Productions (London),