Watch A Time to Kill
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch A Time to Kill
A Time to Kill is a 1996 movie with a runtime of 149
Director Joel Schumacher,
William M. Elvin,
Cast Matthew McConaughey,
Samuel L. Jackson,
A young lawyer defends a black man accused of murdering two white men who raped his 10-year-old daughter, sparking a rebirth of the KKK. Currently you are able to watch "A Time to Kill
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- Rated R for violence and some graphic language.
- BBFC Reason
- Maturity Rating Reason
ku klux klan,
- BBFC Ratings info
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Sandra Bullock's character makes a pass at Matthew M's character but he declines, nothing else happens.
The opening segment of this movie shoots the rape scene from the eyes of the 10 year old victim. You see the two men tying her up, one of them getting undressed, and them thrusting on top of her. It is not particularly graphic, and there is no nudity, but it is very emotionally disturbing. Blood is seen on her body.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- The opening segment of this movie shoots the rape scene from the eyes of the 10 year old victim. You see the two men tying her up, one of them getting undressed, and them thrusting on top of her. It is not particularly graphic, and there is no nudity, but it is very emotionally disturbing. Blood is seen on her body.
We later see the girl bloody and disfigured in a hospital bed. She lives, but can never have kids because of the rape.
There is a brief scene in which Carl Lee shoots the rapists. Not very gory, but the dead bodies are seen in pools of blood.
A woman is hung up on post by members of the KKK in her underwear and her head is slammed against wooden pole.
A man is cut on the leg. Some blood is shone as a woman cleans the wound.
A large town-square scene of African Americans and non-racist whites vs. KKK members and racist whites. Not very bloody, but it is brutal.
The brutal rape and beatings of a 10 year old child are discussed very graphically in a court session.
A character is set on fire and he later dies.
Several beatings 1 of which is fatal.
Several cross-burnings and a house is burned down.
A National Guardsman is shot in the head (some blood). He survives but with serious injury.
- Profanity Reason
- 1 misuse of "God," 4 instances of the 's' word, 1 of "damn," 1 of "crap," 1 of "ass," and 1 of "piss." Many derogatory uses of the 'n' word. A woman 'flips off' a man (shows her middle finger).
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Drugs: None
People drink and drive.
Many people drink and smoke at bars and restaurants.
Two characters are alcoholics. We almost always see them drunk or drinking to get drunk.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- The opening segment of this movie shows the rape of the 10 year old girl from the victim's perspective. It is emotionally intense and disturbing.
Lee lunges into a room and shoots both rapists dead.
The KKK is a big part of this movie and they terrorize and brutally beat people.
A couple of characters are very menacing.
A very emotionally disturbing and frightening movie.
Warner Bros. Pictures,
United States of America,