Watch Once Bitten
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Once Bitten
Once Bitten is a 1985 movie with a runtime of 94
Director Howard Storm,
Kerry Lyn McKissick,
Cast Jim Carrey,
Mark wants to lose his virginity, but his girlfriend wants to wait. Unfortunately for both of them, a 400-year-old vampire Countess needs to turn a virgin into a vampire before Halloween in order to preserve her own youthful appearance, and when she finds Mark, she turns his life upside-down. Currently you are able to watch "Once Bitten
" streaming on we platform.
Once Bitten Parent guide
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Contains moderate sex references and strong language
- BBFC Ratings info
- Maturity Rating Reason
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Crude sexual content throughout: the vampire Countess needs three drinks of an adult male virgin's blood to maintain her youth, but the rare adult male virgins in Los Angeles are striving mightily to end their virginity. Much dialog and action pertains to those efforts to "get laid". At a make-out parking lot, sex is happening to exaggeration, with many vehicles bouncing up and down, bare legs hanging out of windows, and one short view of a male butt thrusting on top of someone.
Other actual nudity is limited to a scene in the mens' locker room that shows men showering, but privates and rears are mostly obscured from view. There is brief rear nudity and a fleeting glimpse of penises while 2 guys wrestle another guy in the shower to look at his inner thigh. A full-size oil painting of the Countess, nude except for a drape covering the vulva, is seen several times; one time Mark runs his hand over the painting's breast and nipples. The Countess often wears seductive clothing, a deeply cut top revealing the inner sides of her breasts and a narrow bodysuit that shows the sides of her butt. Men are occasionally shown in their underwear.
Robin and Mark spoil the Countess's plans by having sex in a coffin, ending his virginity; then they do it again just for fun. Only the bouncing coffin is seen.
We see the Countess's head lowered out of sight toward Mark's groin, implying oral sex, but it turns out she's drinking blood from the femoral artery.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- Most of it is comedic in tone: we see drips of blood on bitten necks, and bottles of "Whole Blood" in the Countess's refrigerator; a couple of minor scuffles and people knocked over; one man stuffed into a clothes dryer but unharmed. The only realistic violence is a man brandishing a handgun in a hook-up bar. Mark develops a taste for raw hamburger after he is bitten.
- Profanity Reason
- Limited to about a dozen instances, and mostly mild. A couple of uses of religious epithets, one instance of strong language (F*ck-off!), and one slur - three men scuffling while nude are taunted as "fags" and treated, comically, as a source of imminent danger to the others.
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Several scenes show drinking in bars and restaurants, sometimes to excess. Little smoking is seen in most of the film, but on two occasions great attention is drawn to the ritual of smoking cigarettes after sex by various main characters.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- A handgun is brandished in a bar, but this is handled quickly.
Night Light Films,
United States of America,