Watch Code of Silence
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Code of Silence
Code of Silence is a 1985 movie with a runtime of 101
Director Andrew Davis,
Cast Chuck Norris,
A Chicago cop is caught in the middle of a gang war while his own comrades shun him because he wants to take an irresponsible cop down. Currently you are able to watch "Code of Silence
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Contains strong violence, language and drug use
- Maturity Rating Reason
- BBFC Ratings info
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- A man is seen smacking a woman's butt as he is kissing her and leaving the house
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- Two men struggle on top of a train, and one of them punches the other twice. The man who was punched dives off into a river, and the other man follows, and the first man to dive is hit by a boat, though it's not seen.
A group of men with guns jump out of a truck and shoot several people, and they break into a house, and shoot two women inside, both offscreen. One of them is seen exiting a room, and a woman's corpse is seen on the floor behind him, with blood all over her.
Cusack gets into a large brawl in a bar, and kicks and punches several men. A bunch of them grab him and hold him, all at once, and other men punch him repeatedly. Blood is seen on several men's faces during this scene.
A doctor removes a bullet from a men's leg. The bloody wound is shown on the leg, and the doctor removes his shoe, and blood has soaked his leg and sock.
A man escorts a woman through a street, and a group of men sneak up on them. One of the group stabs the man in the back, and the group chases the woman, and they catch her and grab her. Cusack arrives and holds them at gunpoint, and one of them runs off, and he pistol whips, kicks, and punches the others, and chases the last one.
A cop accidentally shoots and kills a young boy in a hallway. The boy is shot and falls over, and blood is seen on his shirt. Surprising and quick, and moderately violent.
A group of men open fire on a drug deal going on in the building across from them, and everyone involved in the deal is shot and killed. The assailants make a makeshift bridge between the buildings and cross, stealing the money from the deal and leaving. The corpses of the victims are seen very bloodied, and one of them shoots one of the assailants, and the man falls off of the bridge and hits the ground below.
Cusack punches a man in the face during a raid in the beginning, and a bad guy shoots a cop in the leg.
There's a large shootout in a warehouse in the end, and many bad guys are shot and killed. Cusack invades with a large robot tank that shoots and kills many bad guys, and blows stuff up. One man comes at a woman with a hammer, and Cusack shoots him, and blood is visible on his shirt as he collapses.
- Profanity Reason
- Approximately 46 uses of 'fuck', 20 uses of 'shit', 14 uses of 'hell', 13 uses of 'damn' (8 paired with "God"), 6 uses of 'bitch', 6 uses of "Jesus Christ", "Jesus", and "Christ" collectively as an exclamation, and 3 uses of 'bastard'.
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- There are two scenes of men doing cocaine. There is a third scene with a man pouring a little bit of cocaine onto a plate, but the drug is not done in the scene.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- There are chase/fight scenes that are intense. The shooting scenes are also somewhat intense.
Raymond Wagner Productions,
United States of America,