Watch Class of 1999
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Class of 1999
(1990) online with
Class of 1999 is a 1990 movie with a runtime of 99
Director Mark L. Lester,
Cast Bradley Gregg,
The time is in the future and the youth gang violence is so high that the areas around some schools have become "free-fire zones", into which not even the police will venture. When Miles Langford, the head of Kennedy High School, decides to take his school back from the gangs, robotics specialist Dr. Robert Forrest provides "tactical education units". These are amazingly human-like androids that have been programmed to teach and are supplied with devastatingly effective solutions to discipline problems. So when the violent, out-of-control students of Kennedy High report for class tomorrow, they're going to get a real education... in staying alive! Currently you are able to watch "Class of 1999
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- strong language, violence, gore, scene of sexual assault
- Maturity Rating Reason
violence in schools,
los angeles, california,
- BBFC Ratings info
- CLASS OF 1999 is a US science fiction horror film, from 1990, in which a school deploys android teachers to deal with its unruly students.
There is strong language ('f**k', 'motherf**ker'), as well as milder bad language including uses of 'bitch', 'dick', 'ass', 'assholes', 'shit', 'balls', 'son of a bitch', 'Jesus' and 'butt'. There is use of rude gestures.
There are scenes of moderate violence involving conflicts between human characters, but stronger violence is presented in attacks on humans by the androids who use their enhanced physical strength to inflict beatings and neck-breaks, or deploy futuristic weaponry to mutilate or immolate victims. The violence results in strong gory injury detail.
There is a scene of sexual assault when a young woman is attacked and groped by a male student who intends to rape her. The assault is brief.
There is occasional misuse of a fictitious drug which is shown to have a damaging effect on its users. There are also moderate sex references.
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Unlike the previous film, which featured full frontal female nudity, this film had no nudity at all.
A male student attempts to sexually assault a female student but is quickly stopped.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- A few shootings, ocasionally with blood splatter.
A few neck-breakings.
Some people get set on fire.
Some people get badly beaten; they are often seen with bloody faces.
A woman uses the heel on her shoe to brutally gouge a guy's foot.
One of the cyborgs stabs his fingers into a man's throat; some bloodshed
A few bloody corpses are seen.
A guy gets broken in half; his two halves are seen for a few moments.
A guy gets drilled in the head; blood is breifly seen pouring out of his headwound.
A cyborg punches its arm through a man's stomach; blood and gore is seen.
The cyborgs get mutilated and melt a little; lots of semi-flesh and gooey green blood is seen.
- Profanity Reason
- Frequent and pervasive use of "fuck" and it's derivatives, amongst other milder profanities.
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- A number of people, including minors, are seen addicted to an unidentified drug.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- The cyborg teachers make for very threatening characters, and are quite difficult to defeat.
United States of America,