Watch License to Drive
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch License to Drive
Watch with Premium
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Contains one use of strong language
- Maturity Rating Reason
Teenager Les Anderson thinks his life can't get any worse after he flunks his driver's exam, but he's wrong. Even though he didn't receive his license, Les refuses to break his date with the cool Mercedes Lane, and he decides to lift his family's prize luxury car for the occasion. Unfortunately, Mercedes sneaks some booze along and passes out drunk, and a confused Les makes the bad decision of enlisting his rebellious friend, Dean, to help.
- BBFC Ratings info
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Characters muse about what type of car female classmates would lose their virginity in.
PG-13: mature thematic content, involving teen sexuality and nudity, pervasive language, gore and for violent content, partying, alcohol and drug use - all involving teenagers.
Strictly suggestive in this movie. A teen and his date are driving along when she decides to "take a nap" and her head falls in his lap (she's drunk), making the viewer think at first she's gonna give him a blowjob but we quickly find out she's just resting.
Later on, when the teen and a few of his friends are driving along (the girl's passed out by now), one guy has a camera and lifts her dress to take a picture of her bare chest (we don't see anything)
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- Very little. A few high-speed car scenes, including where the teen's car is hijacked by a drunk man who proceeds to drive extremely dangerously and as a result inflicts very severe damage to the car.
A few muscle-bound bikers (as in motorcycles) threaten to beat up the teens and almost do before they escape.
the aforementioned drunk man vomits in the teens' car while he's driving. No content seen, but we hear it.
- Profanity Reason
- the F word you can barley hear it's when he goes back to the DMV and the lady says "don't f**k with the DMV we'll make your life a living hell" although how she talks you can barley hear it it's also at 30:22-23
One use of the F word at the DMV
A few uses of damn, shit, and hell but that's it.
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- The man character goes out on a date with a girl who's really drunk (see above)
A man is extremely drunk and while driving the teens' car, drinks some more.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
20th Century Fox,
United States of America,