MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Lisa is a 1990 movie with a runtime of 95
Director Gary Sherman,
Cast Staci Keanan,
Because her overprotective mother (Cheryl Ladd) won't allow her to date, 14-year-old Lisa (Staci Keanan) creates a rich fantasy life. She calls random men and seduces them anonymously. But now she may have picked the wrong man. Richard (D.W. Moffett) is Lisa's most charming target yet, but he's also the Candlelight Killer, who murders beautiful young women. Jeffrey Tambor co-stars in this seductive thriller. Currently you are able to watch "Lisa
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Maturity Rating Reason
- BBFC Ratings info
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Some sexual discussion. It is revealed that Lisa's mother had her when she was a teenager. Lisa, a 14 year old girl, talks in a sexy voice over the phone to some older men heavily flirting with them.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- Two scenes(1 at the beginning of the film and the other around the middle of the film) where a woman comes home and is attacked by the Candlelight Killer who grabs them by the throat and proceeds to strangle them but the scenes cut before the women actually die.
The climax is intense with the killer invading the mother and daughter's apartment knocking the mother out and actually using the mother's body as a weapon smashing Lisa's head with her mother's head and then drags Lisa into a room and starts to strangle her. The women gain the upper hand and stab the killer in the shoulder, blind him with mace, strike him several times with a baseball bat, and knock him out the window to his death. The climax is a very hard PG-13 level brutality and bloodyness and it is the only onscreen killing.
- Profanity Reason
- Mild. About 2+ uses of shit, 1 goddamn, 1 bitch.
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- The killer smokes. Social drinking.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- Quite a bit in this movie, then again it is a thriller.
Gary Sherman Productions,
United States of America,