MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
(1985) online with
Ladyhawke is a 1985 movie with a runtime of 121
Director Stuart Baird,
Cast Matthew Broderick,
Captain Etienne Navarre is a man on whose shoulders lies a cruel curse. Punished for loving each other, Navarre must become a wolf by night whilst his lover, Lady Isabeau, takes the form of a hawk by day. Together, with the thief Philippe Gaston, they must try to overthrow the corrupt Bishop and in doing so break the spell. Currently you are able to watch "Ladyhawke
" streaming on we platform.
Ladyhawke Parent guide
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- BBFC Ratings info
- Maturity Rating Reason
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Women show cleavage.
A few passionate kisses by the main characters (there is mention that they exchanged their vows and are married)
There is one brief scene, about 5 seconds, where we see full view of a woman's nude breasts, right before an arrow is pulled from her chest.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- The violence in the movie, despite not being very graphic, is present and rather bloody, and is likely the main reason of the PG-13 rating.
A sword fight at the end. The victor's sword is stabbed into the loser's stomach.
Another person gets impaled by a sword (we see some blood).
A person is attacked and killed by a wolf (no blood, but could be scary for small children).
A person gets killed by a wolf trap (we see some blood).
A hawk swoops down and punctures some people's skin (there is some blood).
- Profanity Reason
- There is very little swearing in this movie. There are a few uses of "damn", a couple of uses of "hell", one instance of "son of a bitch", and one use of "dick".
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Wine is consummed at various times, and some people drink too much and get drunk.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- This movie is not very intense, scary, nor graphic, butit contains some violence.
There are a couple of scenes that are violent and/or somewhat sudden, and can be frightening to young children.
20th Century Fox,
Warner Bros. Pictures,
United States of America,