Watch The Lost Continent
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch The Lost Continent
(1968) online with
The Lost Continent is a 1968 movie with a runtime of 97
Director Michael Carreras,
Cast Eric Porter,
An eclectic group of characters set sail on Captain Lansen’s leaky cargo ship in an attempt to escape their various troubles. When a violent storm strikes, the ship is swept into the Sargasso Sea and the passengers find themselves trapped on an island populated by man-eating seaweed, giant crabs and Spanish conquistadors who believe it’s still the 16th century. Currently you are able to watch "The Lost Continent
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Contains moderate violence
- Maturity Rating Reason
- BBFC Ratings info
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- A man and woman are in bed after sex although no actual nudity is shown.
A man walks into a cabin while another man and a woman are in bed together. Again, no actual nudity is shown.
A well-endowed woman with ample cleavage is shown in several scenes.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- A man is struck on the head and a bloody gash is shown. His neck then becomes entangled in a rope and pulley as he dies in the manner of a hanging.
During a mutiny several crew members of a ship are shot and killed with no blood shown.
A injured man falls from a lifeboat and is strangled by a deadly form of seaweed. There is thrashing, screaming and blood in the water.
A man is attacked and killed by a shark although no blood is shown.
A man in a lifeboat is shot in the abdomen with a flare gun. He then falls into the water.
A man and woman are attacked by a giant octopus-like creature. He is dragged under the water to his death with much screaming and thrashing.
A man is crushed to death by the claws of a giant mollusk. No blood is shown.
A man is thrown into the hold of a ship where a giant plant-like creature devours him.
A battle scene on a steamer ship breaks out and several men are shot, clubbed and run through with swords. No blood is shown.
A man is briefly shown being tortured on a rack.
A young man is gravely wounded when a dagger is thrown into his back.
A battle erupts on galleon and there are quick shots of people being shot, stabbed, clubbed and set on fire. A giant explosion destroys the vessel.
- Profanity Reason
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Several charachters are shown to be smoking and there is some alcohol consumed. Two characters are shown to get drunk.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- The final confrontation scene is somewhat intense as people are held against their will by hooded captors. Torture and execution are threatened and depicted in a non-graphic manner.
Hammer Film Productions,
Seven Arts Productions,