Watch Midnight Run
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Midnight Run
(1988) online with
Midnight Run is a 1988 movie with a runtime of 126
Director Martin Brest,
Cast Robert De Niro,
An accountant embezzles $15 million of mob money, jumps bail and is chased by bounty hunters, the FBI, and the Mafia. Currently you are able to watch "Midnight Run
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Maturity Rating Reason
manhattan, new york city,
- BBFC Ratings info
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- There's a scene contains woman wears bikini , in small tv ( Probably no one gotta notice )
Not really any except for a couple of crude jokes.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- Lots of shooting. An explosion. Some fist fights (including pushing/punching etc) however there is no blood at all
There is no blood as the violence is merely done for adventure as well as comedy. Cop shoot outs and the like. Overall, very mild.
- Profanity Reason
- 119 uses of 'f**k' , a few uses of "shit" and "son of a bitch." Some is done for comedy; some is present in the scenes with the Mafia.
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Smoking in almost every scene
Jack (De Niro) smokes throughout the movie, and there's also a scene where a man is sitting in a bar and drinking.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- A mobster threatens a man sitting in the back of his limo, and tells him that he is going to kill him and his wife. He then slaps the man in the face. This is probably the most menacing scene of the movie.
The movie is rated 18 in the UK (amazon/Netflix, etc). However, there is nothing to really make it 18+ so the rating should be 15 as violence is very little, no sex aside from a reference here or there, lots of swearing, smoking in almost every scene, no intense scenes as all of that is foreshadowed by comedy.
The moment at which Jack Walsh finally meets Jimmy Serrano at the airport while the FBI secretly watches from a distance is a sort of climax in the plot, and is a bit suspenseful and intense.
City Light Films,
United States of America,