Watch Pretty in Pink
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Pretty in Pink
Pretty in Pink is a 1986 movie with a runtime of 97
Director Howard Deutch,
Cast Molly Ringwald,
Andie is an outcast, hanging out either with her older boss, who owns the record store where she works, or her quirky high school classmate Duckie, who has a crush on her. When one of the rich and popular kids at school, Blane, asks Andie out, it seems too good to be true. As Andie starts falling for Blane, she begins to realize that dating someone from a different social sphere is not easy. Currently you are able to watch "Pretty in Pink
" streaming on we platform.
Pretty in Pink Parent guide
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- BBFC Ratings info
- Maturity Rating Reason
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- This is definitely one of the mildest John Hughes movies
There is no nudity but you do see a teen in underwear that's covered by her boyfriends shirt in one scene. It's implied they had sex but no actual sex scenes.
Some girls shown dancing in their bra and underwear. Flirting.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- A hulking guy intentionally rams his shoulder into Duckie. Then him and his friends roughly push him into the girl's locker room.
Andie repeatedly pushes Blaine into a locker in anger.
A fight scene includes some pushing and a hit to the face resulting in a nose bleed.
- Profanity Reason
- S**t and bulls**t are used throughout but all of the uses are brief and barely noticeable
Fa*ot and w***e are used once also Godd**n is maybe said once but is very hard to tell
2 F-words, 1 is hard to make out. other PG-13 swearing, however nothing is R-rated
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Some characters drink and get drunk.
There is use of cocaine and marijuana in a couple scenes.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- Rated PG-13 for language, some violence, sexuality/partial nudity, and some drug use.
A teenage daughter gets into a heated moment with her dad when she confronts him about his current miserable state as a result of her mother leaving the family, and his need to get over it.
United States of America,