Watch Freaky Friday
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Freaky Friday
(1976) online with
Freaky Friday is a 1976 movie with a runtime of 95
Director Gary Nelson,
Cast Jodie Foster,
School girl Annabel is hassled by her mother, and Mrs. Andrews is annoyed with her daughter, Annabel. They both think that the other has an easy life. On a normal Friday morning, both complain about each other and wish they could have the easy life of their daughter/mother for just one day and their wishes come true as a bit of magic puts Annabel in Mrs. Andrews' body and vice versa. They both have a Freaky Friday. Currently you are able to watch "Freaky Friday
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Contains no sex, bad language or violence
- Maturity Rating Reason
- BBFC Ratings info
- An overworked mother and her daughter do not get along. When they switch bodies, each is forced to adapt to the other's life for one freaky Friday.
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Very mild and rare sex references.
A teenage boy gets a crush on a 30-something woman, but the woman has actually mysteriously switched bodies with her daughter.
Annabel is briefly seen once water skiing in a bikini at the beginning of the film.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- There isn't much violence in the film. However there's bullying in the school.
Annabel at hockey team can be seen getting tackled on the ground and even punched in the face.
- Profanity Reason
- Annabel (as her mother) calls her brother "Stupido"
Annabel (as her mother) calls her father a "male chauvinist pig" twice
One use of the word "jackass".
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- The maid is said to be an alcoholic. She accuses Annabel of stealing the liquor she actually took (we don't see her take it). She is also seen coming out of a liquor store with a bottle in a brown paper bag. The husband mentions to the wife that he knows the maid is a "heavy drinker".
Guests at an event on the water are enjoying cocktails and guests at a backyard party are drinking champagne that a waiter is pouring.
Ellen smokes cigarettes twice towards the beginning of the movie. When she swaps bodies with Annabel, Annabel coughs and puts it out. Ellen tries to buy cigarettes in Annabel's body.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- There aren't any frightening scenes as this is a comedy.
Annabel with her brother and Boris can be seen driving recklessly in town with the police chasing after them and the police crashing their cars.
Ellen can be seen struggling to water ski as the boat without a driver can be seen crashing into other boats and on the beach. Later she steals the hang glider from one of the teenage boys as see's trying to stay alive. Ellen lands safety after the boat crashes into the dock and causes Annabel's car to fall in the water. but they survive
Walt Disney Pictures,
United States of America,