MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
(1983) online with
Flashdance is a 1983 movie with a runtime of 95
Director Adrian Lyne,
Marty P. Ewing,
Albert M. Shapiro,
Cast Jennifer Beals,
Alex Owens, a teen juggling between two odd jobs, aspires to become a successful ballet dancer. Nick, who is her boss and lover, supports and encourages her to fulfil her dream. Currently you are able to watch "Flashdance
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Maturity Rating Reason
- BBFC Ratings info
- The film contains sex scenes; however, there is no strong detail.
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- The camera is usually focused on a woman's buttocks while dancing and running.
During an emotional scene, a woman allows a man to cup one of her breasts with his hand.
The film's antagonist gropes a woman's buttocks and brags to his friend about its quality. The woman then pours beer onto his lap.
Mild verbal references to people's sex lives.
During a scene in a fancy restaurant, a woman eats food seductively with her fingers and rubs a man's crotch with her foot from under the table.
In a strip club, one or two close-up shots of men putting dollar notes in women's thongs while they're dancing.
A sequence of naked women dancing in a bar. There is breast nudity and a woman's bare buttocks are briefly slapped.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- Two antagonists grab a young man and woman, when he tries to protect her, he is punched in the face; we learn later that his nose is broken
An antagonist grabs a young woman, she throws him onto a table.
- Profanity Reason
- 6 uses of 'fuck' and 'shit', and 1 of 'cunt' (by an antagonist) and 'son of a bitch'.multiple uses of GD.
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Some cigarette smoking. No drug use. Some scenes take place in a bar, but no one appears drunk.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
Alex's mentor, a retired ballerina, passes away off-screen.
PolyGram Filmed Entertainment,
Don Simpson/Jerry Bruckheimer Films,
United States of America,