Watch Mortal Kombat
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Mortal Kombat
(1995) online with
Mortal Kombat is a 1995 movie with a runtime of 101
Director Paul W. S. Anderson,
Cast Christopher Lambert,
For nine generations an evil sorcerer has been victorious in hand-to-hand battle against his mortal enemies. If he wins a tenth Mortal Kombat tournament, desolation and evil will reign over the multiverse forever. To save Earth, three warriors must overcome seemingly insurmountable odds, their own inner demons, and superhuman foes in this action - adventure movie based on one of the most popular video games of all time. Currently you are able to watch "Mortal Kombat
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- Rated PG-13 for non-stop martial arts action and some violence.
- BBFC Reason
- Contains moderate violence
- Maturity Rating Reason
saving the world,
based on video game,
hand to hand combat,
- BBFC Ratings info
- Mortal Kombat is a fantasy action film about three marital artists who are summoned to a mysterious island in order to compete in a competition that will decide the fate of the world.
Violence: There are frequent scenes of moderate violence in which characters fight using hand to hand combat including punches, kicks and neck and arm breaks; weapons such as chain sticks are also used.
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- Some women wear provocative clothing, some cleavage is shown.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- This movie does not include fatalities depicted in the games. Violence overall is far more subdued compared to the video games.
Lots of martial arts combat, often very violent, but somewhat stylized. Violence and killing by positive characters.
In the beginning of the film, Shang Tsung fights Chan Kang in martial arts fashion; then he stomps down on Chan's back and breaks his spine.
A man is shot at in a nightclub by Sonya and smashes through a panel of glass; blood drips from his face.
A warrior is frozen in mid-air by Sub-Zero and shatters into pieces as he hits the ground.
Goro brutally beats up Art Lean in an uneven fight.
Kano beats up Sonya in a tournament.
Kano has his neck broken by Sonya; we hear the snap.
Scorpion is sliced down the torso by a bladed shield; lava blood splatters from his wound, the top of his skull is also sliced off; lava blood sprays out. Scorpion catches fire and blows up into pieces.
Sub-Zero is impaled with a giant piece of ice.
Shang Tsung falls to his death and is impaled by large spikes; he turns into an old corpse.
Johnny Cage punches Goro in the crotch. Subseqently he kicks him down from a cliff, killing him.
- Profanity Reason
- 1 use of "damn", a few uses of "hell", 1 use of "bullshit" and several uses of "ass" (1 used as "asshole").
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Some men are drinking casually in a nightclub.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- Scenes involving supernatural warriors with scary abilities; turning their faces into skulls; freezing their enemies, reptiles morphing into ninjas.
Warriors have their souls taken from them; we see their souls leaving their bodies and turning into gruesome corpses.
Many supernatural occurences throughout the film which may be frightening to some viewers.
Sonya is captured by Shang Tsung and is used as a hostage, trying to force her to fight him.
New Line Cinema,
United States of America,