Watch Every Which Way But Loose
MPA Maturity Rating
BBFC Maturity Rating
Watch with Premium
Watch Every Which Way But Loose
Every Which Way But Loose is a 1978 movie with a runtime of 110
Director James Fargo,
Cast Clint Eastwood,
Philo Beddoe is your regular, easygoing, truck-driving guy. He's also the best bar-room brawler west of the Rockies. And he lives with a 165-pound orangutan named Clyde. Like other guys, Philo finally falls in love - with a flighty singer who leads him on a screwball chase across the American Southwest. Nothing's in the way except a motorcycle gang, and legendary brawler Tank Murdock. Currently you are able to watch "Every Which Way But Loose
" streaming on we platform.
- MPAA Reason
- BBFC Reason
- Contains moderate violence
- Maturity Rating Reason
Parody and Spoof,
bare knuckle boxing,
- BBFC Ratings info
- The San Fernando Valley adventures of trucker turned prize-fighter Philo Beddoe and his pet orangutan Clyde.
- Sex & Nudity
- Sex & Nudity Reason
- One dancing woman on a stage dances for a while then takes off her top to reveal her bare breasts.
There are some references to sex: getting "laid" etc.
There is a brief sex scene (not very graphic), but it's in the dark, so we only see faint, black-ish forms. In the same scene, a man strokes a woman's thighs, and we see part of her buttock.
In one scene, we see a dancing female; she dances for a while then strips her top off. You see her breasts naked. We see alot of the stripper's buttocks. (Mentioned above)
In one scene, two people walk by a a pair of posters advertising some suggestively-posed women in skimpy clothing.
- Violence & Gore
- Violence & Gore Reason
- A man hits another man in the face in the fish, which results in a fist fight that ends when the man who hit him beats him.
A man jumps out of a tree and lands on another man, beating him up off screen.
Two men fight while a large crowd of men watch, both beat on each other until one gets the upper hand, repeatedly punching the other in the face until he collapses.
There's a large bar fight in which many people battle, and one man beats up several others, punching them and throwing them into furniture. Many people are beaten and smashed with and into things.
A man beats up another man in a bar, punching him many times in the face until he falls over unconscious.
Two men engage in a brutal fight in a meat warehouse while a large group of men watch. Both brutally pummel each other in the face and stomach. One eventually begins punching the other reputedly until he collapses.
In one scene, a woman blasts several motorcycles with her shotgun; the motorcycles explode, and burst into flame.
A group of gang members attacks a man, but he beats them all in a long and brutal fight. They punch him, but he punches and kicks them, knocking them down and throwing them into garbage piles and puddles.
Two men engage in a lengthy fight at night while a large crowd of men watches. Both reputedly punch each other until one eventually beats the other.
- Profanity Reason
- About half a dozen uses of 'shit,' around 24 uses of 'damn' (14 used as 'Goddamn'), and a few uses of 'ass' (1 used as 'asshole').
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Reason
- Smoking and drinking are common acts throughout the movie. There are numerous bar scenes, where most smoking/drinking occurs.
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Frightening & Intense Scenes Reason
- Mainly the fist fights (see Violence & Gore).
Warner Bros. Pictures,
United States of America,